Monday, January 22, 2007

Scrubs

Does anyone watch Scrubs? Comedy central started showing a couple episodes a night, and I've seen a few, but I didn't really pay attention until recently.

It's actually pretty funny... I laugh out loud at least once an episode. Plus, Doctor Cox is an amazing character. I'm really not sure how he became the wise mentor, but it's pretty funny that he fell into that role, considering he can't stand anyone.

If you like Grey's Anatomy, it's kind of like that. Except not so much with the McDreamy, but with an insane janitor who installs toilets on the roof.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, Scrubs is pretty good.
I watched a while back but eventually stopped due to lack of TV.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Yeah, Scrubs is great! I don't really watch it regularly, cuz i'm not too sure when it's on. But, if i happen to be on and I find it, it's always funny.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Ryan! would you stop talking about McDreamy already? and Hero too..

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home