Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Yet another Post

I"m back... two days, two posts in a row.

This can't possibly keep up.

I had a great weekend in New York. I got to see Emily's apartment, and meet her mysterious roomate. I had a late lunch with Matthew, and Emily, Matthew and I saw The Good Sheppard. A good movie... complicated and strange, but I still liked it. The moral of the movie is: "You are a spy." Seriously, everyone is a spy....

Also, had fun on Saturday night, and met some of Emily's coworkers. New Orleans beat Philadelphia. Not that I care one way or the other, but it was good to see a football game where none of the teams are called the Roughriders.

And... if I may toot my own horn for a minute, I found out my exam results for Course M. I passed! Yay! I got my results in the mail today to confirm. Now it's off to do the FAP modules. I have no idea what to do for that... I guess I have some reading to do.

That's all... ummm Save the Cheerleader, Save the World (ten points to whoever gets that reference first).

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Sorry man, dunno that reference... but, congrats on passing your exam!!! Good job man! Sounds like you had a fun wknd...

5:44 AM  
Blogger Neeta said...

Congrats Ol' Bean!!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home