Saturday, February 03, 2007

Superbowl Weekend

It's the biggest football game of the year this Sunday.

I pretty much have to at least watch one quarter... everyone is going to be talking about it on Monday.

The Bears against the Colts.

I have no idea which team is better, nor do I care who wins. So obviously I'm not watching for the game itself. I guess I could watch for the commercials. I read this year that it's going to cost 2.6 Million dollars for a 30 second commercial.

Who plans to watch the game tomorrow? Bears or Colts, who's your favourite?

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

wow, we got a real football fan here! hehehe, well, it's not like i'm the biggest football fan either, i prefer hockey, but i wateched the game. Pretty good game, but Colts had it all the way.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't you rather watch Sang Sang Plus (sorry for butchering the name) anytime?!?

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home